Trompe le Monde: A Round the World Tour Diary

An online travel diary so people can keep up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Name:
Location: Home, United Kingdom

You all know who I am, I assume.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hola!

With just under three weeks to go until I leave for Foreign Climes, I felt it was time for me to begin this travel diary weblog. Basically I'll try to post about where I am and what I'm up as often as I can. I'd write more here now, but I'm nursing a slight hangover as a result of going out for my birthday/my last day at work yesterday. So I'm off for a quick dose of triple S, and will probably post details of where I'm going and who I'm going with tomo, for all those who don't already know.

1 Comments:

Blogger ANDYB said...

Well being the first to comment I feel compelled to mention Sam's use of substances and am sure that this will provide us with a constant theme througout his travels. All I ask is that he keeps us all up to date with his habits and compares what he has here in good old blighty with what he's experiencing else where.
Good luck you briany git.

September 16, 2004 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home