Trompe le Monde: A Round the World Tour Diary

An online travel diary so people can keep up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Name:
Location: Home, United Kingdom

You all know who I am, I assume.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got back from my hill trek last night, about which I shall write another time. Suffice it to say at the moment that it involved more corn whisky than was perhaps healthy at ten in the morning.

We went out last night with our 'responsible' tour guide who took us to a bar owned by his mate, where we saw in Christmas (which is also my mate Si's birthday) drinking cheap rum and coke and playing pool with the locals. Quality.

Plans for today? Well, it's about half eleven in the morning here, so I'll probably eat some more watermelon (traditional Christmas fare that it is), then drink some more rum. 'Tis the season, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home