Trompe le Monde: A Round the World Tour Diary

An online travel diary so people can keep up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Name:
Location: Home, United Kingdom

You all know who I am, I assume.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Well, it's gone ten pm here, and I've had an hour on the net already, but I just got the best Easter present I could have had, and I thought I'd share it with you while wishing you a Happy Easter. That's right, you. Hope you got Easter eggs galore - and sod the diet for now!

My Easter present was from the good people at the World's Local Bank. They have finally presented me with my own account once again, meaning I can get back on track in financial terms and stop worrying. Obviously my new card (see previous post) wasn't damaged, they'd just cocked up the supposed pin.

In summary: YAY!


Just a quick note: Spent the last couple of days watching the Australia v New Zealand Test Match (that's right, pedants, test match, not first class like last time - you know who you are!), which has been entertaining, if only because it's such a mismatch. And don't expect to hear from me for a while because I'm off to Fiji in the next couple of days where I intend to laze around on a desert island surrounded by coral reefs...

3 Comments:

Anonymous thicky thompson said...

smug git

March 31, 2005 at 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a blank t shirtcompany called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

November 14, 2005 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger BankingInformationSite said...

Once again you wrote a great blog post. Please visit this site on banking credit home macdill union
banking credit home macdill union

November 16, 2005 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home