Trompe le Monde: A Round the World Tour Diary

An online travel diary so people can keep up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Name:
Location: Home, United Kingdom

You all know who I am, I assume.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

San Francisco

San Francisco is a lovely place - small enough to feel like a proper city, large enough for stuff to be happening. Trams (or as they call them here, cable cars) wind their way through the city, the grid street system means it's easy to navigate, and it's all wrapped around the bay (sorry, The Bay) which is marvellous (although the famous Golden Gate Bridge is underwhelming - it's red, for a start). The only things about Frisco that aren't great is that apart from the fabulous art gallery there isn't much to see, the sport is rubbish, and there are a ridiculous amount of hills.

Speaking of which, last night, after a few beers, I was running headlong downhill along the road (as you do) when I tripped and landed on my face. Fortunately my glasses didn't break, and I'm ok, but I do have a rather nasty scrape on my face. I knew my good looks couldn't last forever, but I didn't expect them to go in that manner! Still, as I said, I'm fine (so don't worry Mum).

10 Comments:

Anonymous Buy penis enlargement pills said...

San Francisco is the place to be and visit in holidays.

August 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous VigRX effective penis enlargement supplement said...

i like the place..its superb...:)

September 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

I appreciate your work. Your blog represents your patience and spirit.

December 5, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous HghEnergizer anti aging treatment review said...

The fabulous art gallery there isn't much to see, the sport is rubbish, and there are a ridiculous amount of hills.

December 16, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Natural penis augmentation pills said...

The only things about Frisco that aren't great is that apart from the fabulous art gallery there isn't much to see, the sport is rubbish, and there are a ridiculous amount of hills.

December 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Compare the best hair loss pills said...

Fortunately my glasses didn't break, and I'm ok, but I do have a rather nasty scrape on my face.

January 29, 2012 at 4:52 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

San Francisco is lovelier than lovely from you thought . I always like to be in there .

January 31, 2012 at 4:29 AM  
Anonymous Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners said...

I promise that when i'll visit USA, i'll go to San Francisco because many of my friends told me that its the most beautiful city in the world.

February 10, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Anonymous How to increase penis size said...

This disaster is very destructive.It did a harmful effect.

February 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Top models clothing 2012 said...

I saw some pictures of San Francisco on the internet and i think is i ever visit USA i will definetly stop in San Francisco for some days.

February 17, 2012 at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home