Trompe le Monde: A Round the World Tour Diary

An online travel diary so people can keep up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Name:
Location: Home, United Kingdom

You all know who I am, I assume.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hurricane

Just to let you all know I shan't be directly affected by the hurricane about to sweep through El Salvador because I am in Quetzaltenango, in the north of Guatemala. Though there was a mild earthquake here last night (cool).

So, to recap: hurricane too far away to hurt me. Don't clog up inbox with panicky "oh my god are you ok?" e-mails. Gracias

10 Comments:

Anonymous Buy penis enlargement pills said...

I seriously hope and want that nothing should be affected by the hurricane.

August 20, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous VigRX effective penis enlargement supplement said...

i also have the same hope too....:)

September 8, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

Wow! What a title! I liked Your title a lot. The entire blog is really good.

December 5, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous HghEnergizer anti aging treatment review said...

Though there was a mild earthquake here last night (cool).

December 16, 2011 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Natural penis augmentation pills said...

The experience was terrible.I was something got frightened.

December 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Compare the best hair loss pills said...

The higlight of the area, though, was the Green Lagoon nature reserve,

January 29, 2012 at 4:51 AM  
Anonymous African Mango weight loss supplement said...

It to be see that you safe .

January 31, 2012 at 4:26 AM  
Anonymous Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners said...

I never saw a hurricane and hope that will never do. I really appreciate that you are writing this stuff for us man.

February 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous How to increase penis size said...

This disaster is very destructive.It did a harmful effect.

February 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Top models clothing 2012 said...

I think that we shouldn't mess with the mother nature and the best thing we can do is to stay united and protect ourselves.

February 17, 2012 at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home